Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Introduction to you

My name is Amy Nicole Gilbert. I am a Christian and attend the church Trinity Baptist in Newton. I cheer for both football and basketball season and dance year round. I have amazing friends and family that I couldn't live without. They consist of four older sisters and one older brother, as well as, an additional brother-in-law. All successful in the things they do. I'm the youngest of the six but I have big dreams. I hope to one day go to East Carolina University and major in business and dance. After college I hope to travel up to New York and strengthen my knowledge of dance. If that doesn't work out or once I'm ready to settle down I would like to return to a small town like mine of Newton and open my own dance studio teaching children how to become beautiful dancers.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are very involved in your church, school, and community. While you cheer for Football and Basketball season, I as well cheer for both too. I can't wait to be captains with you next year and cheer on our school during sporting events. You sound like a family person and that you enjoy spending time with your loved ones. You sound very determined with your goals in life and I hope you stick with them and strive to work hard in everything you do.

    ReplyDelete